Saturday, February 18, 2012

An Artistic Update

It's been awhile since I've added pictures I've drawn on here. Well, here's my most recent works.
 This was a recreation of the Batman: Arkham City game cover

My school is doing the musical Guys and Dolls and this was a proposed, and turned down, logo. It didn't capture the focal point they were going for


This is a political cartoon I made based off of Mrs. Gingrich's extremely stiff and hair sprayed hair

This started out as a self portrait, but my face is elongated in this picture, and I had a headache when I took the reference picture, so I call it "Headache" or "I Started Drawing Me, But the Chin is Too Long"

Another proposed Guys and Dolls logo, and yet again, I didn't capture the focal point of the city, the missionaries, bright billboards, and the gamblers

A CSSSA application assignment. It's based off of "Feed the Machine" by Red, an awesome band

No comments:

Post a Comment